Thursday, March 09, 2006

Lymphedema Survey

Good Morning Everyone

We are cooperating with a number of groups and are trying to conduct a web wide patient lymphedema survey.We are looking for some information from all of you concerning your lymphedema. Please help us by filling out this poll.

We need to know: gender, age, when diagnosed, how treated, primary or secondary, how you acquired it, and upper or lower. LOL - I understand how people feel about polls, but this is important and could help a great deal in understanding the needs of our members and LE patients.

Please take a moment to cut and paste this into an email and send

to: advocatesforlymphedema@gmail.com

This is for members and visitors alike - the only requirement is that you have lymphedema

Thanks a million!!!!!!! Pat

( ) Gender - male
( ) Gender - female

( ) Primary
( ) Secondary answer 23 or 24

( ) arm
( ) leg
( ) upper body
( ) lower body

( ) diagnosed as a child
( ) diagnosed as an adult
( ) diagnosed as a teenager

( ) I had trouble getting a diagnosis
( ) I treated with an OT for MLD
( ) I treated with a LMT for MLD
( ) I use compression stockings/garments only
( ) I use a pump
( ) I can't afford any treatment, do some on my own

( ) I have a child with lymphedema
( ) My age is 18-25
( ) My age is 26-40
( ) My age is 41-65
( ) My age is 66-80 or over 80

( ) My le is from cancer or surgery
( ) My le is from other cause

Don't forget advocatesforlymphedema@gmail.com

No comments: